Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A woman of faith, Ms. Clara

All of us at one point think that we have all the time in the world. What people don't realize is that we're all living on borrowed time.

Two days ago, my friend's mom passed away. She turned 94 last Saturday then Tuesday morning, she passed on. She was a strong woman of faith and her time was simply up. I've had the priviledge of meeting her and praying for her last month when was hospitalized. When I saw her, she looked so frail but her spirit was strong.

I know that when God takes us away, there's always a reason... He knows the perfect timing. I know that Ms. Clara is beautiful up there in heaven... dancing, singing to Her Master.

I wish my life could be like that. To live life to the fullest until my very last breath.

I will never forget Ms. Clara for the two or three weeks that I watched her... slowly, painfully, yet being inspired by her heart.. her spirit who never stopped worshipping even if her physical health deteriorated.

"We have only one life to live, let's live it to the fullest." --JLT

No comments: