Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New month

Can you believe its May already? Goodness gracious... time really does fly huh?
I have semi bad news... I decided not to pursue soccer. One, I really suck at it. Two, it's just not my thing. Sports is not for me. I tried it... I might have stuck to it longer, but what's the point right?

Life is all about experiencing new things... but also accepting the fact that not all things are meant for you. I have graciously accepted the fact that I'll never be a Sport enthusiast... it's just not in me. Okay. Case closed.

I was walking outside my house tonight, just thinking... of where my life is headed... what direction I need to take... the kind of people I have in my life. I was also thinking of the kind of person that I want to be....

Anyway, I'm enjoying my life now, but I know it could be better... I need to be in a creative environment. I need to be intellectually stimulated and not just waste away watching tv and vegging out all day. I tried that for three years, no thank you. Although it's tempting. It's easy for life to be lead that way, but isn't it just so boring? You're watching life pass by.... being a spectator to all the action when you can be a participant. I don't want to be an spectator my whole life. Even if I don't play such a significant role, I'd still want to be in on the action.
For now, I'm just going to look for new opportunities... new creative outlets.... so asta la vista.

-Joan-

1 comment:

Angelo Villagomez said...

I know, May! So when are you going to add a link to my blog?