Sunday, April 8, 2007

A new day has begun...

Happy Easter everyone! How is everyone doing? I hope y'all had a great time. I did. My day started at 5 am because our service at church was at 6. I had to dance with my tambourine team and it was so cool. I was getting better, so hehe. I love dancing, esp. in the morning. There's nothing like it.


Then afterwards, I attended a birthday party at the beach. It was hot but worth it. Batman came to the party! LOL It was so cute how the kids were going ga-ga for him. I went back to church for a class I'm taking then went straight to a friend's birthday party. That was fun because we sang karaoke and I'm always up for a singing party. I got like 98 on the scores too! LOL

I had an awesome time with this person last night... He was fun to be with and I like hanging out with him. I'm sort of used to having him around; talking to him. It's the closest thing to having a boyfriend. Speaking of which, what is a boyfriend anyway? Someone who is a witness to your life right? I heard that explanation from a movie once. A companion; someone to be with at events; someone who buys you dinner sometimes and just someone to be there for you; to laugh at your sometimes corny jokes and just smile at you for no reason.

I have to say that I'm quite happy with my life right now. Everything is going right and I love it.

I love you guys.

Missing y'all.
Anne of Saipan


No comments: