Friday, March 30, 2007

What goes around comes around

I heard this song from Justin and I automatically loved it. I'm biased I know.. but whatever. I do agree with him though: what goes around DEFINITELY comes around.

I told my friend Ryan this a couple of years ago: whatever you give life, may it be good or bad, that's what you'll get back. So if you reap goodness, you'll sow goodness. If you reap negativity, you'll get negativity. It's pretty simple right?

Having my "down time" is pretty good. I'm taking a break from school for a while and just re-prioritizing things. It's going well. I have more time to think and contemplate on what matters most which is family, friends, and myself.

By the way, I have soccer practice today and my team's name is SONIC BOOMERS. I'm playing for the women's league here on island and I must say, it's pretty cool to belong to a team. I can't believe I'm a soccer player. Never imagined myself to be an athlete, but I guess now it's official. There's no turning back... LOL.

I was also thinking about motherhood for some reason. It was my favorite actress' b-day last Friday, Keri Russell, and she just recently got married on Valentine's Day and she'll be having a baby this summer. I don't know, it kind of makes me just want to settle down too.
I think I'm ready though. Yeah.... I'm ready to have a husband and settle down and have babies. :o) Golly, I'm growing up! LOL Seriously though, I wish I could meet my future husband already. I've been praying religiously for the past couple of months... I want to fall in love again. I'm ready now. :o) I previously said that I'm only going to marry my bestfriend but I guess I could make an exemption.

Anyway, y'all have a beautiful day!
Lovealways, Joan

No comments: